The principal activity of the Company consists of acting as a finance and investment vehicle for CF Estates Ltd, and related Group Companies, namely CF Business Centre Ltd, Mistral Hotel Ltd, Ratcon Ltd, Finish Furnish Ltd, CF Developers Ltd, CF Hotels Ltd, CF Contracting Ltd and CF Leisure Ltd.
Full legal and commercial name: CF Estates Finance p.l.c.
Registered address: CF Business Centre, Level 1, Triq Gort, Paceville, San Giljan, STJ 9023, Malta
Place of registration and domicile: Malta
Registration number: C 102839
Legal Entity Identifier (‘LEI’): 391200TP055LTCBL9P32
Date of registration: 26 July 2022
Legal Form: A public limited liability company duly registered in terms of the Act
Telephone number: +356 21441000
The Company has an authorised and issued share capital of €250,000 divided into 249,999 ordinary A shares of a nominal value of €1.00 each and 1 ordinary B share of a nominal value of €1.00, which are subscribed to and allotted as fully paid-up shares as follows:
|Name of shareholder||Number of shares held|
|CF Estates Ltd.|
CF Business Centre, Level 1,
Triq Gort, Paceville, San Giljan,
STJ 9023, MaltaCompany Registration number C 102632
|249,000 ordinary A shares of a nominal value of €1.00 each, fully paid up.|
Eagle, Triq ta’ Grunju, Nadur, GozoIdentity Card number 497193M
|1 ordinary B share of a nominal value of €1.00, fully paid up.|
Whilst ordinary A shares entitle their holders to voting rights at general meetings, with 1 vote for every share held, and the right to participate in and receive dividend distributions and distribution of assets upon winding up, ordinary B shares only have the right to receive notice of general meetings of the Company but do not have voting rights or rights to participate in dividend distributions and distribution of assets upon winding up.
The legal and judicial representation of the Guarantor is vested in Mr Joseph Portelli and Mr Francis Agius, acting jointly, without prejudice to the authority of the Board of Directors, by resolution, to delegate such representation to any person or persons in a particular case or cases or classes of cases.
The Company issued €30,000,000 5% Secured Bonds maturing in 2033 or, at the option of the Issuer, earlier on any date from or after 6 January 2028 (ISIN: MT0002701200) in terms of a Prospectus issued by the Issuer dated 28 November 2022. These Bonds were issued at a nominal value of €100 per Bond.
| Company Secretary|
Fort Business Centre
Triq l-Intornjatur, Zone 1
Central Business District
| Audit Committee|
Stephen Muscat – Chairman
All three members are non-executive Directors and all of them are independent of the Issuer.
Mr Stephen Muscat and Mr Mario Vella are the independent, non-executive Directors who are competent in accounting and/or auditing matters.
Bond Issue Information
- 28 NOV | Security Trust Deed
- 28 NOV | Property Valuation Report
- 28 NOV | CF Estates Ltd. M&As
- 28 NOV | Guarantee
- 28 NOV | CF Estates Finance p.l.c M&As
- 28 NOV | Summary
- 28 NOV | Securities Note
- 28 NOV | Registration Document
- 30 AUG | Errata Corrige – Approval of Interim Accounts 2023
- 29 AUG | Approval of Interim Accounts (incl FS) 2023
- 22 AUG | CF Board Meeting to Approve Unaudited Interim Accounts June 2023
- 14 JUL | Appeal Judgments re Park Lane development, Balzan
- 26 MAY | Assignment of Preliminary Agreement by CF Developers Ltd. regarding property in Mosta
- 12 APR | CF Developers Appeal to Court re Park Lane Development
- 24 MAR | EPRT Appeal Decision re Park Lane Development
- 18 JAN | Preliminary Agreement re. Acquisition of Property in Mosta
- 06 JAN | Formal Notice
- 29 NOV | Basis of Acceptance and Allocation Policy
- Interim Accounts 2023 – 1 January to 30 June 2023
- Ratcon Audited Financial Statements 2021
- Mistral Hotel Audited Financial Statements 2021
- Haven Centre Audited Financial Statements 2021
- Finish Furnish Limited Audited Financial Statements 2021
- CF Developers Audited Financial Statements 2021
- CF Contracting Audited Financial Statements 2021
- CF Hotels Audited Financial Statements 2021
€30,000,000 5% Secured Bonds maturing in 2033 or, at the option of the Issuer, earlier on any date from or after 6 January 2028 (ISIN: MT0002701200) in terms of a Prospectus issued by the Issuer dated 28 November 2022. These Bonds were issued at a nominal value of €100 per Bond.
Bonds are listed on the Offcial List of the Malta Stock Exchange on 13 January 2023, and trading in the Bonds commenced as from 16 January 2023.
Get in Touch
We are happy to welcome you to our new
offices located at our own business centre.
"*" indicates required fields